Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

My choice is as follows:

1. ReadEra - very good eBook app which covers many eBooks of various formats and has lots of amazing functions, easy to navigate and it's free
  2. Calculator - it's not any ordinary calculator though - it gives you access to a secret vault where you can store pictures and other files when you enter the secret password. very handy for hiding things on your phone.
  3. Trust Wallet - One of the best and highly rated crypto wallets for mobile platforms. In addition to that, it has a ton of coins and you can buy crypto directly from the app using credit or debit card.

What's your pick?

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

Aliexpress, Snaptube, C# Shell Compiler (yes i love writing C# codes sometimes and try things on phone xd)

I used to do that on an old android phone I had - I rooted it and did all manner of crazy things with it but sadly, it died one day.

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I kind of quite on the whatsapp and the Instagram for some time now. I have been avoiding those two apps since facebook forced the data collection through them. 

Whatsapp is the only one that Facebook can collect data from. Telegram has nothing to do with Facebook and therefore isn't required to share any data with them.

Most apps are already built into the phone when you turn it on for the very first time. But apps that I had to add are TikTok, what'sapp and also your banking app.

I say that Banking App is the most used app that most people do use, I check once a week 🙂 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I used to do that on an old android phone I had - I rooted it and did all manner of crazy things with it but sadly, it died one day.

On 6/3/2021 at 12:05 PM, skyfire said:

this one is actually available in the play store and needs no root, as everything is running on an emulated console mode (similar to the one in PC except that it's limited to actions that for example can be used only in PC)

On 6/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, Empire said:

Most apps are already built into the phone when you turn it on for the very first time. But apps that I had to add are TikTok, what'sapp and also your banking app.

I say that Banking App is the most used app that most people do use, I check once a week 🙂 

Ironically, TikTok is the only one I don't have and the reason is you come across most of those TikTok videos on YouTube anyways and plus they're collecting all manner of info on you such as finger, face and voice prints.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Ironically, TikTok is the only one I don't have and the reason is you come across most of those TikTok videos on YouTube anyways and plus they're collecting all manner of info on you such as finger, face and voice prints.

True, also on instagram, you can upload or share to instagram after you uploaded content on TikTok - I use tikTok now to get advertisment going or try and get my site or twitch out there, but it's not easy to get followers and to grow. Most content on TikTok is crap

On 6/9/2021 at 2:09 AM, skyfire said:

I have installed the siganl messenger but not a lot of my friend using it. I think I need to get my friends off the whatsapp. 

I use the signal messenger but getting people to use it can be a bit of a hassle. Most of my close family and friends use telegram.