Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

On 6/8/2021 at 5:12 AM, Empire said:

True, also on instagram, you can upload or share to instagram after you uploaded content on TikTok - I use tikTok now to get advertisment going or try and get my site or twitch out there, but it's not easy to get followers and to grow. Most content on TikTok is crap

Hence why I don't have TikTok on my phone - every other week there's some nutcase trying to cancel someone. This week it's Eminem next week it's anyone guess.

On 6/18/2021 at 2:05 AM, skyfire said:

Tiktok is still growing though we may not be using it but the young kids and the people who perform are making use of it. 

Nobody's denying that but to most of us, it's really a pointless platform. It's basically a vine rip-off that's somehow worse than the original.

48 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Binance has been my favorite these days too. I recently did the p2p on binance so keeping eye on the binance for some time.

When you are into cryptocurrency, there is no way you wouldn't have Binance in your list of applications because it's the best out there. 

Trading212 for my stock investments. It's a great app and the fees are minimal which makes it amazing for investing in the big stocks. Reddit because you can spend so much time on it just finding out new things and keeping up with your favourite topics. And the last one for me, would be Twitter. Same reasons as Reddit, to be honest.