Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

On 3/22/2022 at 3:03 AM, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that's going to come good especially for users in ways they wouldn't imagine it to impact on them. 

Yes last year most of the devices got good on the SAAR tests. So I don't think device are that dangerous anymore. but chinese are kind of rushing tech often and those things happen.

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Chinese made phones to be cheaper for us, if only Apple, Samsung, were the companies manufacturing smart phones, I don't think I could've owned one today. 

That is something I like a lot about the Chinese companies as they did a lot in ensuring that most of these essential products can be bought in the market at an affordable price.

5 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That is something I like a lot about the Chinese companies as they did a lot in ensuring that most of these essential products can be bought in the market at an affordable price.

China makes good quality products as well. They produce for almost every country in the world including all European countries. 

22 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's one good thing too while I love the Chinese, they have made things easier especially for the average man. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's one good thing too while I love the Chinese, they have made things easier especially for the average man. 

You are correct, but in some cases, I also like getting my American products since they are top class materials. 

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

You are correct, but in some cases, I also like getting my American products since they are top class materials. 

Yeah..... I'm not so sure about that.  I think some American cars still use cast iron.

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

And China still make some of their products for them and it's the same thing with other world brands being made for them. 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I have a Chinese friend, he once sent parcel for me, the price of the parcel was so cheap when delivered to my here on my home country, because I sold them off and made reasonable profit. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have a Chinese friend, he once sent parcel for me, the price of the parcel was so cheap when delivered to my here on my home country, because I sold them off and made reasonable profit. 

Chinese products are always cheaper because of the labor market that they have. The cost of production is always cheaper and we shouldn't compare with places that the cost of production is higher. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

And China still make some of their products for them and it's the same thing with other world brands being made for them. 

Assembling some of the American products outside the American soil is different because they are looking at having a basic standard. You can't compare with purely products made on China.

On 3/27/2022 at 12:55 AM, Justin11 said:

Chinese made phones to be cheaper for us, if only Apple, Samsung, were the companies manufacturing smart phones, I don't think I could've owned one today. 

I think samsung and apple both are not going to be cheaper. they beat the consumers with brand name. lol.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think samsung and apple both are not going to be cheaper. they beat the consumers with brand name. lol.

With the Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra that's trending so much now, it even looked like they copied the camera pattern on iPhone.