Register Now
killamch89

Do you always have to have the latest phone?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Laptops or PC will definitely serve your blogging needs better. A smartphone would only be needed when you're off home or not with your laptop. 

That's correct. I spend more time on my phone when I am outdoors, but spend more time on my laptop when I am indoors.

On 4/7/2022 at 10:43 AM, egghead said:

That's correct. I spend more time on my phone when I am outdoors, but spend more time on my laptop when I am indoors.

It's the portability of the smartphone that makes it so. If it's possible to make a smaller laptop the size of smartphone, then it's going to affect phones a lot. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the portability of the smartphone that makes it so. If it's possible to make a smaller laptop the size of smartphone, then it's going to affect phones a lot. 

I have used 8 inch laptop (I think they are called palm top). But these devices are not very powerful.

Palm top aren't all that big in RAM and other in-demand features, that's why I wouldn't go for it. And it isn't a gaming laptop. Any PC I'm buying must be a gaming laptop, I'm not going to rush my PC acquisition because I need something that will impress me the most. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

I have used 8 inch laptop (I think they are called palm top). But these devices are not very powerful.

Yeah, I know palm top. They are just fancy devices to me. Their work capacity can't be compared to an actual laptop. 

I normally change my device after 2 years of usage (sooner when the device is broken or lost). I am not in a habit of frequently changing my device. However, when I buy I always go for the latest hand set.

No I don't always have the latest phone, at the moment I am currently using the Huawei P30 which I have been using now for around a year and it's still working fine and handling apps that I frequently use so I haven't had any reason to want to or need to upgrade to another phone. I normally keep the same device I have for around 2 years if not longer if I am able to and find that they last me for what I use my phone for.