Register Now
skyfire

Mutazione

At first glance I thought it would be one of those "choose an answer then just read a bunch of exposition" type games, but this game seems to have a lot going on for it in both stort and gameplay. I'd be interested in finding out more

The graphics of this remind me of Samurai Jack and I mean the cartoony graphics looks awesome on this game. The story does seem a bit interesting from the trailer but the gameplay seems a bit...dull. It just looks like a gardening game which is very dull in my opinion.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes samurai jack like modern still art type. I think such games can be good but I am pretty much sure they have very slow pacing and also visual wise may get you or may people bored. 

From the only hint of gameplay we've seen, it's some kind of farming and gathering game which makes it extremely dull.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:28 AM, killamch89 said:

From the only hint of gameplay we've seen, it's some kind of farming and gathering game which makes it extremely dull.

Was that a trailer? I can't find anything useful in that. It seems more like a strategy game, but I can't say anything as video does not provide enough information.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:01 PM, Razor1911 said:

Was that a trailer? I can't find anything useful in that. It seems more like a strategy game, but I can't say anything as video does not provide enough information.

You have to play the game to find it useful. Just watching trailer and gameplay wont cut it if you want more information. 

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

You have to play the game to find it useful. Just watching trailer and gameplay wont cut it if you want more information. 

This game I never heard before and even the trailer looks dull. Why would I buy this one, If I can have better gaming option on my PS4. Playing RE2 is much better.

I do agree that we can't come to conclusion just looking at those trailers, but if we already have better options why would go for a boring one.

13 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

This game I never heard before and even the trailer looks dull. Why would I buy this one, If I can have better gaming option on my PS4. Playing RE2 is much better.

I do agree that we can't come to conclusion just looking at those trailers, but if we already have better options why would go for a boring one.

If this was the case then the initial comment does not make sense. 

On 7/6/2021 at 12:03 AM, Shole said:

This art style is everything tho. I wish I could have more money to buy the game right now, the music sounds soo chill as well and fitting the style ❤️ I love it.

I actually thinks that it's something that all gamers would like to have always for themselves when it comes to getting all games they want.