Register Now
RetroGamer

I can't remember the name of a video game

I used to play this game along with Virtual Village and Purple Place so I know it was made around when those were. All I can remember is that most of the game was set in the woods and it was a family of yellow people. You had to find your family members I think? I’m honestly not sure. The style of the game from what I remember looked like the Snow White game on the SNES, just not as rough because it was on PC...

I tried my best, but with the description you provided, I couldn't find a game that fit the pattern. If there was anything else you could remember you would have said it I'm sure, but try to think. What logos in the games intro, character names, anything and that might help.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:39 AM, RetroGamer said:

I used to play this game along with Virtual Village and Purple Place so I know it was made around when those were. All I can remember is that most of the game was set in the woods and it was a family of yellow people. You had to find your family members I think? I’m honestly not sure. The style of the game from what I remember looked like the Snow White game on the SNES, just not as rough because it was on PC...

Seriously, the references you made to be used to get the game still leaves a wide gap open window which makes it a very difficult task. 

On 7/6/2021 at 8:29 AM, Withywarlock said:

I have two guesses, but the only one I can think of at the moment is "Don't Open the Doors." My other guess, Little Big Adventure, isn't quite as close to your suggestion. I hope either of those helped.

I'm even going to check out the both games that you have just mentioned here because I haven't played either of them. What's their gameplay like?