Register Now
Knight Plug

The Day Before

Think of The Last of Us or Days Gone, but with co-op. It's on Windows, though, but I prefer console gaming.

This just looks awesome! 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyYz8uo87I8

Should the video not be embedded, please repair this. 

On 6/6/2021 at 4:09 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

It looks awesome, but no co-op for me. They should have a single player campaign and put it on console. I'd get it. But they are obviously limiting themselves. 

Seriously, I'm not in for any co-op set up. It's far more better in a single campaign format and I'd take it both on either PC or console. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:37 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I couldn't access the video through the URL you shared. I'll simply say I prefer console games than any other especially the play station series type. 

All gaming platforms are actually good for the users that have each one as their favorite. Some are to PC, while some are PS or Xbox etc. 

On 9/20/2021 at 11:47 AM, Heatman said:

All gaming platforms are actually good for the users that have each one as their favorite. Some are to PC, while some are PS or Xbox etc. 

Yes, every gamer have his or her preferred console option. As for me I simply love play station series. And I've been a fan of it for the past 14 years now. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:42 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, every gamer have his or her preferred console option. As for me I simply love play station series. And I've been a fan of it for the past 14 years now. 

Yeah, I have been a console gamers for as long as I can remember and it's not that I don't enjoy other gaming platforms. 

Nice to see that even in this day and age, publishers are Still putting out trailers with graphics that will be notably downgraded in the released game, complete with astoundingly fake and inauthentic-sounding commentary that literally only exists in these nichest of niche trailers.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have been a console gamers for as long as I can remember and it's not that I don't enjoy other gaming platforms. 

Console as the name implies, is simply best for gaming. That's why it is built specifically for gaming, and it offers quality than any other electronic devices.