Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be famous but ridiculed or be just a normal person?

I would rather be a normal person, Reason being I am a person who loves people and I love interacting with children and just enjoying the normal things in life. I would not want to have paparazzi following me around every second interrupting my quality time I am trying to spend with with my loved ones. That is just too much stress and when you are a Celebrity you simply live your life under a telescope and I feel my personal and Private life should be just that Private and Personal not for the whole world to dissect me and Pic me apart.

Life is too short I want to enjoy every single minute enjoying and spreading love to this cruel world In which we live. While doing it Peacefully.

On 6/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, The Blackangel said:

Unknown citizen. Less people notice you, hence more people leave you alone, hence less people interfering in your life.

So true - the problem is that even though I hate attention and try to avoid it all cost, I get loads of it anyways and it annoys me. Most of the time, I really want to just go about my daily business and then there's someone in my ear.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm just a very private person. There are many things about myself that I don't talk about here due to that simple fact. Some that may change peoples opinions of me, regardless of what they think right now.

Same here - I tend to keep my personal life private as it should be.

Normal person. I'm a private person as well & an introvert. I don't like drawing attention to myself. Celebrities don't have any privacy. Every thing they do is scrutinized. If they eat the wrong thing, wear the wrong thing. Nothing they do is good enough for tabloids. 

1 hour ago, ZandraJoi said:

Normal person. I'm a private person as well & an introvert. I don't like drawing attention to myself. Celebrities don't have any privacy. Every thing they do is scrutinized. If they eat the wrong thing, wear the wrong thing. Nothing they do is good enough for tabloids. 

So true and anything you say can be misconstrued to mean something else completely - as I once told a celebrity when I was sitting right next to them, I just can't deal with all these fake people who only want to be associated with me because of my status. The worse part is, those people are just praying for your downfall.