Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be lost in a bad part of town or lost in the forest?

To be honest, I'd much rather be lost in a bad part of town because I have enough street smarts to find out where I need to be and get back on track. If you lost in the forest, you're susceptible to all kinds wild animals and plants that may be dangerous and you'll have to be cautious with any steps you take because the next one could be your last. Which would you rather?

Thr forest is a good game to play and so I pick the forest as you learn and survival at your best and live a very good lifestyle and how tress and water looks. Rather then get shot in the back by an gang from a bad part of town. never survive at a town

On 6/4/2021 at 11:14 AM, The Blackangel said:

I know how to survive in the woods. I've done it all my life. I talked about it in this post on another thread. I have street smarts as well, but I hate being in town. I just don't like urban areas. I like rural areas. It's much more relaxing and peaceful.

I do know some survival skills like how to build and start a fire and even making utensils out of wood but there's just no telling what's in a forest. I was talking along the lines of the Amazon forest where everything is pretty poisonous and deadly. Hell, you can even catch skin disease that dissolve your flesh just from being in contact with the water.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Thr forest is a good game to play and so I pick the forest as you learn and survival at your best and live a very good lifestyle and how tress and water looks. Rather then get shot in the back by an gang from a bad part of town. never survive at a town

I've done that all my life - surviving in the bad part of town is manageable if you're mentally prepared. I don't know how much fun you can have in the Amazon forest.

If you're talking Amazon, fuck that. I'll stay in town. If you're talking the woods around my house, then I'll take the woods.

I've lived in drug dens and shooting galleries. I've been in gang fights. There's one fight that I don't know if I knocked the guy out, paralyzed him, or killed him. I cracked him at the base of his skull with a hammer. He dropped and didn't move. That's when my set got the hell out of there. But like I said, I don't know what the outcome from me hitting him was. I never saw anything in the paper or on the news. So I don't think it was anything too serious.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

've done that all my life - surviving in the bad part of town is manageable if you're mentally prepared. I don't know how much fun you can have in the Amazon forest.

I myself never had to live nearbad part of town, yes been there and seen it but I live near a high up market palce 😛 

Yet I kived on a farm for 5 years and 30mins drice to a town and another 90mins to a bigger town

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I myself never had to live nearbad part of town, yes been there and seen it but I live near a high up market palce 😛 

Yet I kived on a farm for 5 years and 30mins drice to a town and another 90mins to a bigger town

It makes sense why you'd prefer the forest them - you're used to living in remote locations.

I am an animal & nature lover so I'd pick lost in a forest. I have some survival skills. Animals are more predictable than humans. With humans, they can be nice one minute then stab you in the (literal) back the next. Give me animals any day lol 

22 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I am an animal & nature lover so I'd pick lost in a forest. I have some survival skills. Animals are more predictable than humans. With humans, they can be nice one minute then stab you in the (literal) back the next. Give me animals any day lol 

I'd have to disagree about animals being more predictable but at the very least, animals won't harm you out of malice, it's either that they feel threatened because you've trespassed on their territory or they may be hungry and you happen to come along. I find that animals "know" when a human likes animals because even if they don't want to interact with me, they tend to not be as aggressive towards me and most wild animals aren't bothered by my presence.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd have to disagree about animals being more predictable but at the very least, animals won't harm you out of malice, it's either that they feel threatened because you've trespassed on their territory or they may be hungry and you happen to come along. I find that animals "know" when a human likes animals because even if they don't want to interact with me, they tend to not be as aggressive towards me and most wild animals aren't bothered by my presence.

I would have to say that that is what makes them more predictable. With people you never know if they're trying to play you, or if they're sincere. With animals, you know automatically where you stand. And being a human doesn't always mean you're at the top of the food chain.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would have to say that that is what makes them more predictable. With people you never know if they're trying to play you, or if they're sincere. With animals, you know automatically where you stand. And being a human doesn't always mean you're at the top of the food chain.

Well in that sense you're correct.