Register Now
Patrik

Issues you face as a gaming content creator/streamer

I'm not even a big content creator (only 1k subs on youtube) and yet find it real hard to reply on people comments and messages on discord as it's hard to keep up with lot of people at the same time, that's a one struggle for me. 

What about you? 

I'm twitch streamer with over 1K followers and on average my views are up and down, but once five people are in not a big deal. I do not have many PMing or in fact contact and so it's not a proplem. Even bigger streamers do not get allot. I mean you do not have to responed to each single person/comment

6 minutes ago, Empire said:

I mean you do not have to responed to each single person/comment

some people might think you aren't humble enough or just an egoist (my opinion) when ignoring their pm's or might think you are ignoring them on purpose 😞

14 hours ago, Patrik said:

some people might think you aren't humble enough or just an egoist (my opinion) when ignoring their pm's or might think you are ignoring them on purpose 😞

I once did a stream and wasn't replying and someone said the same exact thing - like does this person think I have four arms or something?

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I once did a stream and wasn't replying and someone said the same exact thing - like does this person think I have four arms or something?

well yeah, but people don't understand that, they think that you being online means having lot of free time on hand when they surely don't know that you are dealing with other things

15 hours ago, Patrik said:

well yeah, but people don't understand that, they think that you being online means having lot of free time on hand when they surely don't know that you are dealing with other things

Nope - there's a stereotypical belief that most people who spend a considerable amount of time on the internet have no life which couldn't be further from the truth.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nope - there's a stereotypical belief that most people who spend a considerable amount of time on the internet have no life which couldn't be further from the truth.

yes exactly lmao, that's why you hear "get a life" from people just because you forgot discord online on your phone LOL

I don't have my YouTube channel up yet, but I am part of a crew that creates video games for fun. The rest of the team calls me a "thinker". They love my imagination, and the shit that I can come up with. So when they're ready to start working on another game, I get a call, and they say "hey can you come up with a few ideas in 6 months"? I say sure, and six months later I pitch them 4 or 5 rough ideas as plots for games. Sometimes they actually start to work on more than one game at a time. We've come up with some wild shit.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:49 AM, Patrik said:

I'm not even a big content creator (only 1k subs on youtube) and yet find it real hard to reply on people comments and messages on discord as it's hard to keep up with lot of people at the same time, that's a one struggle for me. 

What about you? 

It's not really a big deal to me, although I believe that some other people might be feeling like you're a snub or feeling too big to respond. 

On 6/5/2021 at 5:19 AM, Patrik said:

What about you? 

You have 1k subs and that is great. I have my own channel having only 80 subs as of now. Actually, I have stopped pushing the channel as I stopped streaming games after PUBG was initially banned.

Now the game has been relaunched again, and I think it's the perfect time for starting my online streaming again. 😊

On 6/6/2021 at 3:26 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, it's all about how one reason and probably might treat others as well in such situations that makes them think it's what is being done to them.