Register Now
killamch89

As a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult, but isn’t as awesome as you thought it would be?

Being an adult lol - I'm actually being serious. I didn't nearly have as many responsibilities and people keep calling you sir (the worse part is that I have a babyface and it's only the beard that really gives away my age.) What's your choice and why?

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's more acceptable for you to scratch your beard than to have to reach into your shirt to pull up your boob because your bra moved and is now in an uncomfortable position.

Well you do have a valid point there - I can't argue with that.

A job I guess. The idea of being able to do something you choose and make money from it sounds great. But the reality is, for most people, you do a job that is available to you and you're not always paid what you're worth. And of course, you can't just spend all the money you make on things you like because life is expensive :(!

Driving:  i was alway into cars when i was a kid and wanted to drive a car so badly well that was until i got my driver license, at first i had a sense of freedom and whatnot but the older i get the more i hate driving a car, you have to constantly keep an eye on your speedometer, getting stuck in traffic sucks, Fuel is expensive as fuck these days then i haven't even began about maintenance costs and insurance costs each year.

When I was growing up, I always thought about being like my elder brother, who is tall and handsome, and women loved him back then. I always admired his appearance. Then, my appearance was shambolic due to lack of maintenance, I love playing around alot, xD. 

I'm happy with my body parts, in fact it doesn't even come to my mind, as you growup and become an adult you gets used to what your body turns into. I had dreams and whatnot but guess what it never ended up doing it, end up just as poor and yet running websites and gaming on Twitch. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I was growing up, I always thought about being like my elder brother, who is tall and handsome, and women loved him back then. I always admired his appearance. Then, my appearance was shambolic due to lack of maintenance, I love playing around alot, xD. 

He's just tall and handsome. The question is whether you are tall as well? If yes, then all you need is money to make yourself handsome. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

He's just tall and handsome. The question is whether you are tall as well? If yes, then all you need is money to make yourself handsome. 

I'm not tall, I'm an average man, I need money, even if I'm short xD. What really matters at the moment is being rich, and not just being tall.