Register Now
killamch89

As a child, what did you think would be awesome about being an adult, but isn’t as awesome as you thought it would be?

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha😅

I don't think the alcohol made you grow those pubic hair but your puberty age started kicking in that's why.

You dad would have been so shocked if had caught you one day applying a glass of whiskey to your privates.

Maybe you were right because most of my agemates had started growing their's that time. 

If my dad had found out that I was the one messing with his whisky, it would have been the death of me 😂

On 6/24/2022 at 7:53 AM, Heatman said:

My own experience is even a bit more hilarious than yours. It was growing pubic hairs 😂. I was so fascinated by it and my peer group and older boys I played with didn't make life easier for me back then. 

We usually go to the stream to swim and on getting there, we would all undress and if you haven't grown pubic hairs, you won't be allowed to swin deeper in the stream 😂

I had to start using alcohol on my pubic area because I heard that it makes hairs to grow faster/quicker... 😂

Today, I wish I don't have hairs down there 😂.. I'm tired of shaving all the time 😩

Do you use  little soap dish to set your nuts on to shave? lolololoolol

3 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is funny man, but I better stop before I get in trouble...LOL

I guessed as much 😂.. You can do it in PM cos I still wanna know more about the soap dish 🤔... 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:28 PM, Heatman said:

Maybe you were right because most of my agemates had started growing their's that time. 

If my dad had found out that I was the one messing with his whisky, it would have been the death of me 😂

LOL, you were lucky, once upon a time I was about 14 years of age I heard this voice in my head telling me to take my dad's car for a spin, immediately I went to fetch the car keys( I could drive a little but It isn't legal in my country for 14 year olds to drive)...I started the ignition but just a few meters from our house I saw my dad coming from the other end of the road in the other car we had, at that point I didn't know if I should fly or the ground should open and swallow me. Long story short I got a terrible spanking and never did I try such till I was old enough. Lol

I played funny too with my father's car as a child. My dad dropped his car key within, I didn't know what pushed me hard to touch the key, and started the car as an inexperienced.

I clicked on the gears that moved the vehicle, the only thing that saved me when having a terrible accident was that, the car isn't an automatic one, it requires manual control to increase the speed, which I didn't know where to adjust the speed.

As the car was moving gradually, people around saw that I wasn't myself, so they came and rescued the car from collapsing. Since then, my dad never allowed me touch his car again, even till this day.