Register Now
killamch89

What’s something that everyone, absolutely everyone, in the entire world can agree on?

3 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

That this sucks:

Fair play - it really does.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're right about that one. I think we can also agree that clean water, clean food, and shelter are the most important things in life.

Yep - the essentials are all that matter. Anything is a bonus.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm sure we can agree that most politicians are corrupt and self-serving. Putting their needs above the needs of the citizens they're supposed to serve. Do you agree with my choice?

I don’t think everyone agrees on that cause how many times is a politician depicted as a saint or god sent? 

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're right about that one. I think we can also agree that clean water, clean food, and shelter are the most important things in life.

Not everyone is an advocate for clean food and water. Many people don’t even care and actually support the opposite either politically or financially. The places that still have lead in the water, at least a few years ago, there were people knowingly drinking that stuff and pushing that it isn’t so bad. I saw on a documentary after the Flint Michigan crisis. 

I don’t think there is a single thing everyone can possibly agree on. If you can come up with it, I will bow down to genius. 

And shelter, there are people out there that live a nomadic life. There are others trained in military or terrorism as kids that spend their lives living in the wilderness. There are also adults who train in military living in conditions without shelter. Do they prefer shelter? Can’t say for sure. Do tents count? We all need protection from the rain, but otherwise there are plenty who enjoy sleeping under the stars. 

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

And shelter, there are people out there that live a nomadic life. There are others trained in military or terrorism as kids that spend their lives living in the wilderness. There are also adults who train in military living in conditions without shelter. Do they prefer shelter? Can’t say for sure. Do tents count? We all need protection from the rain, but otherwise there are plenty who enjoy sleeping under the stars. 

You've made some interesting counter points and I do agree with most of them in some capacity.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:47 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm sure we can agree that most politicians are corrupt and self-serving. Putting their needs above the needs of the citizens they're supposed to serve. Do you agree with my choice?

Much agreed