Register Now
HolisticStorm

Cheat codes

Not really. Why cheat the game and paid for cheating the system. End of the day I do anyway and when it's finnshed and or trying to get forward in the game big time. All games have console and enter your chat code and BANG. 

Kind of. I use a game genie to make my NES games more challenging a lot. I've gotten too good at a lot of them. So I use it to put myself at a disadvantage. It makes the game a lot different and a lot of fun for the added difficulty.

If that kind of cheat doesn't count, then other than the Konami code, I can't think of one off the top of my head that I have actually used. I know a lot of cheat codes, but can't remember ever using them. Like the RDR2 code list that I posted a while back. I've never actually used any of them. But thought everyone here would find them interesting.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know anything about the game itself, but maybe you have to beat the game on all the lower levels to even activate the option. I know some games are like that. Not all, I'm sure, but a good number of them are.

You could enter God Mode without beating the game first, but you had to press so many button combinations in like half a second.  I liked the other way Twisted 2 did it better where there was a password screen and you type in the code there.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:29 AM, HolisticStorm said:

Do you use cheat codes in games?

I don't use cheat codes if I'm playing seriously, but they are useful if you want to test things about the game or just mess around.

Never in my life as a gamer have I ever thought about making use of any cheat codes because it's actually against my ethics of gaming.