Register Now
killamch89

What’s the coolest animal you’ve seen in the wild?

It's a toss up between a cougar in Florida, a blue whale off the coast of California and some wild dolphins while riding a jet ski. I'll go with the blue whale though simply because of how huge it was and its singing was so divine. What’s the coolest animal you’ve seen in the wild?

Whales scare the shit out of me. Not because they have any kind of ill will toward humans. Just because of their size. They're the biggest (known) animal on earth. Their eye alone is bigger than I am. Their tongue weighs more than a freaking elephant. And they eat krill? WTF???

The coolest animal I have seen in the wild would be a Bald Eagle. Watching them soar overhead is something I could do all day. The scariest animal I have seen in the wild is a tie between a hellcat and a bobcat.

But growing up having to wrangle and wrestle bulls helped me to deal with it. I'm sure me also riding bulls didn't hurt the situation either.

Edited by The Blackangel

Honestly, every animal that I have seen in the wild has been the coolest! Each creature holds it’s own uniqueness and to see it doing it’s own thing in it’s own natural surroundings is simply put, just the coolest! I never cease to walk away awestruck by the ones we share our Mother Earth with.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Whales scare the shit out of me. Not because they have any kind of ill will toward humans. Just because of their size. They're the biggest (known) animal on earth. Their eye alone is bigger than I am. Their tongue weighs more than a freaking elephant. And they eat krill? WTF???

The coolest animal I have seen in the wild would be a Bald Eagle. Watching them soar overhead is something I could do all day. The scariest animal I have seen in the wild is a tie between a hellcat and a bobcat.

But growing up having to wrangle and wrestle bulls helped me to deal with it. I'm sure me also riding bulls didn't hurt the situation either.

Whales are for the most part pretty harmless and most of the time they just come to check out what you're doing. I'd like to go diving with them one day.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Honestly, every animal that I have seen in the wild has been the coolest! Each creature holds it’s own uniqueness and to see it doing it’s own thing in it’s own natural surroundings is simply put, just the coolest! I never cease to walk away awestruck by the ones we share our Mother Earth with.

I agree - animals and other things on this planet are a blessing to us humans - it's a pity we go out of our way to destroy them and their habitats in the name of greed and malice.