Register Now
JennyorAlice

Game you're currently playing?

What game(s) are you currently playing?  Can you tell us if you're playing it on your PC or which console you're playing it on?  How long have you been playing those games?  How far have you gotten in that game?  Is the game difficult or easy in your opinion?

Currently playing Dragon age: Inquisition (PS4). Really enjoying it. I'm about 100 hrs in and it seems like I still have a ways to go, but I have been taking my time and doing all the side missions, focusing on crafting new gear, etc.  I'm playing on the normal difficulty and it is relatively easy unless I get into a fight way above my level. In a week I will likely get distracted by Spider-man.

Currently I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Dead by Daylight and I'm thinking of coming back to Grand Theft Auto V pretty soon. From all of these video games I spend most of the time in CS:GO. I have a high rank there and I'm trying to reach the highest one.

Edited by Keranov

Right now, I'm on a forum talking about gaming-related discussion so I'm not playing a game. However, in the past week I've been into the following video games. The list below have a great interesting concept, free to play, and are socialable as they have multi-player enabled

• Agar.io
  • Fortnite
  • Slither.io
  • Pacman

I just installed Ring of Elysium today to try it. I have read that people say it's better than PUBG and I think it is. The best part of the video game is that it's free to play and offers you the same experience as PUBG which costs 30 euro.

At the moment I am currently switching between quite a few games each time I play on my Xbox One. Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Battlefield V, Forza Horizon 4 and Fortnite are all games I have been playing on and off over the last few months with Call of Duty Black Ops 4 being the most played game at the moment. I always like to have a few games I can alternate between so that I don't get burned out on one game and always have something to move over to.