Register Now
Alyxx

What are you listening to right now?

9 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

watch.htm   l try to copy the url of the video but it just  does an indication on the screen and does nothing else.Says to drag and drop but that doesn't work either.

This website automatically recognises YouTube URL's and embeds them automatically. You shouldn't be trying to use BB code or trying to clip and drag anything. Literally just copy the URL of the YouTube video directly into your post, it will work.

Edited by Shagger

29 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Copies to clipboard and I don't know where it goes to link to the post.I'll try manually :https://youtu.be/5-g-f_j5z9k     

Under the video (regardless of what browser or mobile app your using) there is a "share" option.  Select that and amongst the options should be a "copy link" option.  Hit that then paste it here.

Below is what I think is the link your trying to imbed using the method I just described, I'll post both the embed and the copy text so you can verify if it's the intended link and that the link works if you post with this method.

https://youtu.be/5-g-f_j5z9k

If this doesn't work then it must be an issue with your browser and/device.  I've done this from an Android Phone.

1 hour ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Copies to clipboard and I don't know where it goes to link to the post.I'll try manually :https://youtu.be/5-g-f_j5z9k     

Once it is copied to the clipboard, all you have to do is press Ctrl+C simultaneously to paste it. On mobile, the pate option should be in a drop down menu if you hold on the text box. What device are you using?

Windows 10 64 bit,Desktop.I open this site in one firefox window. Then I get the song I want to post on a different tab in firefox. I hit share on the u tube page and the code that crazy crab successfully posted is there.It only says it copied to clipboard.The only way I get paste or copy options is if I right click on the code.And it does nothing.Hit ctrl and c it does nothing.paste/copy does nothing.I'm about done.I'm f**king up the thread.

1 hour ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

Windows 10 64 bit,Desktop.I open this site in one firefox window. Then I get the song I want to post on a different tab in firefox. I hit share on the u tube page and the code that crazy crab successfully posted is there.It only says it copied to clipboard.The only way I get paste or copy options is if I right click on the code.And it does nothing.Hit ctrl and c it does nothing.paste/copy does nothing.I'm about done.I'm f**king up the thread.

If it's saying it copied to clipboard then all you need to do after that paste into the post.  Just get to the YouTube page, hit share, copy link then post it here with nothing else.  Or copy what's on the address bar at the top and post it. Fuck the code! That is not necessary!

16 hours ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

One the lik in copied to the clipboard, all you have to do is open a new post on the forum then press Ctrl-V on your keyboard to paste it into your post. That's it.