Register Now
StaceyPowers

Thoughts on Subnautica?

Definitely get this game! Its not expensive and a hell of alot of fun. Especially if you love survival exploration games 😉 

Probably one of, if not the best open world survival/crafting game. It’s unique in its own right, it plays smooth, its crafting system is great. Exploration actually holds purpose and believe it or not, it was not a cash grab. The devs invested in it and made it an excellent release. The problem with all of these early access open world survival crafting games is the genre is so oversaturated that games like this fly under the radar for some people.

I too haven't played it yet. But I was astounded to see it got 10/10 rating in steam. Even critics are also appreciating this game. There is no microtransactions, no loot or passes. Really it's worth playing. I am too considering playing it now. 😁

It seems like a nice thing to play, watched some streamers and Pewds play it, and it seems fun, but I am not wasting money on another survival game, and didn't get it when it was free on the Epic store 😞

On 7/3/2021 at 7:39 PM, Razor1911 said:

I too haven't played it yet. But I was astounded to see it got 10/10 rating in steam. Even critics are also appreciating this game. There is no microtransactions, no loot or passes. Really it's worth playing. I am too considering playing it now. 😁

Yeah, such good reviews and rating which is a real user reviews sells the game well to whoever comes across it. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, such good reviews and rating which is a real user reviews sells the game well to whoever comes across it. 

Yeah, I mean the ratings are absolutely genuine. If ratings are funded also, then there would never be a 100% score. And moreover it's a F2P game so no need to pay a penny. 😊

32 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I mean the ratings are absolutely genuine. If ratings are funded also, then there would never be a 100% score. And moreover it's a F2P game so no need to pay a penny. 😊

It's actually a very good number of gamers don't joke about reviews as it's their most deciding factor in choosing any game. 

On 8/17/2021 at 7:52 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually a very good number of gamers don't joke about reviews as it's their most deciding factor in choosing any game. 

Yes, I love taking reviews of people when it comes to games to get their own experience but I don't depend on their opinions alone to choose a game to download or buy. I watch the trailer first before deciding getting the game. 

On 9/19/2021 at 1:21 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I love taking reviews of people when it comes to games to get their own experience but I don't depend on their opinions alone to choose a game to download or buy. I watch the trailer first before deciding getting the game. 

Yeah - using trailers is good if they are being objective in the trailer with regards to the game because some trailers are far fetched from what really takes place in the game official.