Register Now
StaceyPowers

Describe an imaginary game that would be the worst possible game for you to play.

7 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What would be the ultimate awful game for you? Mine would probably be an exploration-based game of some sort that was in third person and included PUZZLES dropped at frequent randomly-generated intervals that inhibited progress.

That sounds like Operation Neptune from the early 1990's.

On 6/9/2021 at 5:27 AM, Family sedan said:

My worst game would be a basketball game where you can lose by 40 points on easy, like NBA Live '04.

I have never tried out any basketball game yet, it seems like a pretty silly game from how you just described it. 

On 6/9/2021 at 11:50 AM, Patrik said:

an open world game with horrible driving mechanics, weapons recoil and sound effects 

Most open world games or semi or partial open world games are quite enjoyable. Take for instance, RE isn't really an open world game but it's got a kick of it and it's very interesting. 

3 hours ago, Steerminator said:

A 2D game where there's literally nothing but a ceiling and a little blue dot, and all you can do is stand in one spot and jump over and over again, attempting to make the dot touch the ceiling.

Do people still play 2D games lately? I know back in the days, it's something of a big hit but not really now anymore. 

3 hours ago, Steerminator said:

A 2D game where there's literally nothing but a ceiling and a little blue dot, and all you can do is stand in one spot and jump over and over again, attempting to make the dot touch the ceiling.

Do people still play 2D games lately? I know back in the days, it's something of a big hit but not really now anymore. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

2D games are always going to be a thing.  If nobody played them then they wouldn't be making them.  Just take a look on the Nintendo Store at all the retro style games they have for sale on there.  A whole lot of people like hand drawn style graphics as opposed to PC generated polygons.

Just now, Steerminator said:

2D games are always going to be a thing.  If nobody played them then they wouldn't be making them.  Just take a look on the Nintendo Store at all the retro style games they have for sale on there.  A whole lot of people like hand drawn style graphics as opposed to PC generated polygons.

I actually know that there would be some people still hooked up to it and it's normal because I believe we all have different things that trips us.