Register Now
BabyJ

How safe can we be while playing video games at home?

I've been thinking, our gamer console could easily be a good target for these cyber hackers to come at us 😔

It could be our smart devices at home as well and it got me thinking, I'm also worried for my kids and loved ones too while i'm away 😩

I came across a DIY article that can help solve this situation. I wouldn't mind sharing for someone else who feels the same way i do ☺️

Link Removed

Let me know what you guys think tho 👍

Edited by Shagger

Being at home or at another home like your mates to being at school can get attacked at any point.

Schools network are more protected then most home owners network, then again schools are goverment and so more higher risks of being attack then from home. End of the day if you have a good network with good firewall then you should able to keep it safe as much as you can, even from keeping your hardware router drivers updated.

Just now, Empire said:

Being at home or at another home like your mates to being at school can get attacked at any point.

Schools network are more protected then most home owners network, then again schools are goverment and so more higher risks of being attack then from home. End of the day if you have a good network with good firewall then you should able to keep it safe as much as you can, even from keeping your hardware router drivers updated.

private schools exist 😛 and they can be hacked easier than you might think xd

I'm locking this thread and removing the OP's link as this is clearly a bot putting out a rather badly formatted attempt to sell security software (The link text is to a blog produced by the company selling the software, but it hyperlinks to this very thread for some reason). I ask that people not engage with these kind of posts and to report them instead.

Edited by Shagger