Register Now
StaceyPowers

Which of your own video game stats have blown your mind?

How many horses I have tamed or how many of a certain gang I have killed in RDR2. It 's the only game I can think of that I play that really tracks stats. If you grab the battle meter in FF8, you can track your stats, but it's nothing truly interesting.

In Champions Online, I've had close to 1000 pvp fights and I've only ever lost 6 of them and that was before me reaching max level and getting proper gear. I'd become quite indestructible after that. However, I did have about 297 draws and majority of those was me fighting me friend. We'd literally fight everyday for at least 1 hour everyday for close to a year and we've never beaten each other once. 

I had so much money in Resident Evil 4 that i wasn't actually aware of lmao, till i finished the game and replayed it on professional mode and it was useless due to the free stats the game give you after that...

When I was able to go anywhere and do pretty much anything in GTA 4. I didn't really play videos games other than linear ones like Halo 2 and Call of duty 2 so when I found open world games it was mind blowing.

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is PUBG?

It stands for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - it was one of the original pioneers of the Battle-Royale genre but it's full of hackers and isn't well maintained overall. 

I played NBA2k14 with my late brother and I scored 69 points with Paul Gorge, but he scored 81 with Lebron so he beat me, but it was still impressive. In another instance NBA2k14 I scored 47 points with Luis Scola one of the slowest players in 2k14.