Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is a game you like today that your younger self would be shocked at?

On 6/9/2021 at 4:26 PM, The Blackangel said:

RDR2. I never liked western games as a kid. It was only fantasy, with a rare exception. But never a western.

It wasn't until the original RDR that I really had any kind of interest in Western games - up until this point, other games from the genre were extremely subpar.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:23 PM, Patrik said:

NFS Most Wanted, never liked racing games as a kid till i got addicted to it recently lol (talking about the 2006 one)

I personally feel like it's the one NFS title that everyone I know still plays even occasionally. I used to play that game a lot with my friends as well - those were the days...

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I personally feel like it's the one NFS title that everyone I know still plays even occasionally. I used to play that game a lot with my friends as well - those were the days...

yep, and the BMW there is one of the reasons you should play MW2006

Anybody here interested in playing Minecraft with me? I know a great site that has a great list of servers . Great servers. In my opinion the list of servers from this site is the best Link Deleted  . You do not think that I advertise this site. I, too, liked to play NFS, but I somehow outgrew the game. I am just looking for like-minded people here. Let's be friends.

Moderator Edit: Unfortunately, I don't believe you. Regardless, you still used a redirect link/shortened URL that is forbidden on these forums.

Edited by Shagger