Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever make a mistake in a game that turned out to work out in your favour?

Did you ever make a massive mistake in a game that turned out to help you? Like, in a MUD, I once stupidly read a classified log entry to the wrong person. It was an honest dumb mistake, but it turned me into a public figure as it became a treason case, which gave me power.

4 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Did you ever make a massive mistake in a game that turned out to help you? Like, in a MUD, I once stupidly read a classified log entry to the wrong person. It was an honest dumb mistake, but it turned me into a public figure as it became a treason case, which gave me power.

I was once using the alien gun in GTA online and was in a shootout and I accidentally aimed it at the ground which sent me flying. Coincidentally, a fighter jet just started firing their machine guns lighting up everyone on that street. The guy that I was fighting got caught in it while I just happened to get out of the way at the right moment.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:24 PM, Family sedan said:

In a racing game I didn't brake hard enough for a corner, or so I thought, but it turned out the car could carry more speed through the corner, so it worked to my benefit.

How about allowing another car crash at your back while trying to prevent it from getting past you and it ended up giving a push to go faster 😂

Just now, Family sedan said:

Last night I brushed a fence on the Rome street course in GT6 and that's my favorite track in the whole game.  I can't believe I messed up there.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of GTA and have never completed any GTA series till date.