Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most recent major change of opinion you’ve had regarding anything gaming-related?

Regardless of what your situation is, take a week or two every now and then and do without gaming. It will keep you from burn out a lot more, and give you a rest as well. For example, I haven't really gamed in over a week. I'm letting myself rest. For a while there, from the moment I woke up I raced to my office and jumped on RDR2. I haven't played for a while now, and I'm enjoying the break. Actually I haven't really played much of anything.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Regardless of what your situation is, take a week or two every now and then and do without gaming. It will keep you from burn out a lot more, and give you a rest as well. For example, I haven't really gamed in over a week. I'm letting myself rest. For a while there, from the moment I woke up I raced to my office and jumped on RDR2. I haven't played for a while now, and I'm enjoying the break. Actually I haven't really played much of anything.

I think I also need to take one as I am feeling a bit burnt out myself and plus things are about to get busy again for me.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, Family sedan said:

I'm going to take a break from my PS3, because I've played it too many days in a row, I think it's been 6 now.  To keep from burning out my second PS3, I'll switch to PS2 for a few days, or get my library books read.

Well, I don't usually keep my old Playstation console. Once I get a new one, I dash out the older version. I only have my Playstation 4 now. 

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

I'm going to stick to the older Playstations, but to each his or her own.

Playstation are very cool console, I actually had a bit of confusion in choosing between Xbox and PS but later stick with the latter. 

Just now, Family sedan said:

I've always prefered Playstation to X Box.  The gameplay always just seemed more intuitive, plus the graphics in games always seemed less gimmicky.

I have played on XBOX a few times with my friends but I never really owned one of the consoles. It's been Playstation always for me. 

Nah, I'm going to stay in my old gaming universe.  I still have to recollect a bunch of cars I sold in GT6.

Alright, I wish you lots of fun in your quest for those recollection. 

Thanks, soon I'll be back to owning every Chevy in the game.  I sold almost everything to buy sixties Le Mans racers when I was geeking out over the release of the film Ford Versus Ferrari.

Haha, only if it's possible to lift those classic rides into reality, it's definitely going to one hell of car garage for you.