Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or be able to drink unlimited free coffee at any coffee shop?

On 6/10/2021 at 5:53 AM, Empire said:

Wi-Fi. I spend more on data than coffee (so now I can drink even more) and it'd be really cool to always be connected.

Same here - I whole income comes from the internet so I have to stay connected at all times.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:28 AM, Empire said:

SInce Covid far more people are now streaming films more now then back two years ago and seen people upgraded to faster speeds to get 4K streaming. 

In addition to that, almost everyone has to everything online so the wi-fi is definitely more appealing in this current climate.

Having WIFI 6 is also the most have 😛 having super speeds nowdays what most people want, sicne they are streaming or twitch/YouTube. But WIFI 6 is not there just yet for everyone. Soon I might look at getting WIFI 6 but not cheap for a good router.

9 hours ago, Empire said:

Having WIFI 6 is also the most have 😛 having super speeds nowdays what most people want, sicne they are streaming or twitch/YouTube. But WIFI 6 is not there just yet for everyone. Soon I might look at getting WIFI 6 but not cheap for a good router.

I'm looking for a WIFI 6 router myself - a quality one that is affordable and can handle huge workloads but most of them are over 200 dollars.