Register Now
StaceyPowers

If your life had to be a particular game genre, which would you choose?

If you had to choose a video game genre to live in/exist as for the rest of your life, what would you pick and why? I guess I would pick open world RPG, as it seems like cash is really easy to come by, and one can only get stronger and healthier in most titles.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:38 AM, Patrik said:

Adventure, except i'm not living in a jungle (or am i ?)

The concrete jungle is still a jungle - just saying...

On 6/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

Fantasy. Hyrule would be an awesome place to live.

Hyrule's a nice place to live  - I can't lie. 

Open world adventure where I can search for treasures or mysteries and actually find stuff. Then build my home and land and eventually own an island and start my own civilization. Then be able to space travel and find a new planet to live on that is paradise and we start anew. We would build the perfect world with peace and harmony. Then Gods come to ally with us and show us how to make our world heavenly. And our life expectancy becomes thousands of years in blissful happiness disease free. We watch Earth destroy itself from a distance, and we save all animals except for humans there. We then fix the planet and it becomes a second paradise. We live in absolute joy and abundance with no longer a purpose except to have fun and be happy. The pursuit of wealth is no longer needed. And then we develop time travel and can see exactly everything that happened in human, alien, god, and universe history. The end. The sequel is even better. 

On 6/16/2021 at 6:53 AM, killamch89 said:

The concrete jungle is still a jungle - just saying...

Haha true that. I think that is one reason people loved the battle royale games in city, ruins and the other military places.