Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who is the most annoying video game character?

Jimmy from Grand Theft Auto 5. That kid doesn't appreciate his dad's hard work to keep the family running. Seriously, that man just robbed the biggest bank in Ludendorf to move to LA and lead a happy life. Also he steals your sweet Tailgater, forcing you to drive that lame-ass Premier, and when he brings it back it has those lame $ rims on it that you have to pay to switch to something else.

Billy in GTA IV : i never liked him (coz he was a dick the whole time) and im glad he died at the end.

OG Loc in GTA San Andreas : You aren't the best rapper and you are cringy.

Ashley in Resident Evil 4 : please stop screaming "LEEEEOOOOOOON".

Sara Palmer from Halo.

She is the commander of the whole squad, and the character should have been compelling. But in contrary, the character is very bland and boring. They could have done better to make it more entertaining character.

I don't really get annoyed by any character, but there are some that are connected to none-skippable cutscenes. The most annoying for me so far is a dwarf from World of Warcraft the time traveler but I forgot her name, she still pisses me off.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I take back what I said, Nazeem from Skyrim is the most annoying, prejudice character I know. He keeps saying he's from the Cloud district and peasants like us wouldn't understand lol.

Haha, you need to draw up a chart 📊 now for you to better tally how and what annoys you in easy of them 😂

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, you need to draw up a chart 📊 now for you to better tally how and what annoys you in easy of them 😂

Nazeem is a universally hated character in Skyrim. The worst part is he plays no significant part in the story AT ALL but his prejudice is so glaring that it annoys me to no end.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Nazeem is a universally hated character in Skyrim. 

Yeah. I didn't played Skyrim yet personally, but one of my friend is playing and she is complaining the same. Your conclusion exactly matches with her's. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nazeem is a universally hated character in Skyrim. The worst part is he plays no significant part in the story AT ALL but his prejudice is so glaring that it annoys me to no end.

Seriously, there is nothing to argue with that your assessment on Nazeem because you had the explanation about the character spot on. I never liked Nazeem one bit.