Register Now
StaceyPowers

How would you be different as a person if not for games you’ve played?

It's difficult to say because games weren't the only thing that influenced me throughout life. I'd say that while I did learn a few lessons from video games as well especially Metal Gear, I think for the most part, I'd be identical to the person I am today.

I would be more isolated, and a lot meaner. Games are where all my social skills came from. And they are severely lacking. I hate humans as it is, and if it weren't for games, I would most likely have been executed by the state by now, as I would have gone on a mass killing spree.

On 6/13/2021 at 9:39 AM, Patrik said:

i people i would have never learned English, made friends from all around the world, expanded my mindset and lot more!

That's awesome to hear.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:08 PM, Family sedan said:

The short answer is I would have gotten more books read.

I'd have to agree - I already read a lot as it but if I wasn't into video games. I'd spend a lot more time reading.

It be very difficult to say since I be bored as flip more then anything, then again that being said when I was a very young boy I spent most of my hours in my bedroom and all I had was basic toys and books, no PC or no games to play with. Even no internet. And so I always find away to make myself busy and not bored for almost good six years. 

while at school it taken my time yp, leave at 7.30am for school and get back home by 4.30pm. WHere I was living at the time the bus takes 40mins there and back. 

19 minutes ago, Empire said:

It be very difficult to say since I be bored as flip more then anything, then again that being said when I was a very young boy I spent most of my hours in my bedroom and all I had was basic toys and books, no PC or no games to play with. Even no internet. And so I always find away to make myself busy and not bored for almost good six years. 

while at school it taken my time yp, leave at 7.30am for school and get back home by 4.30pm. WHere I was living at the time the bus takes 40mins there and back. 

Take away internet from me and you have killed me off completely. You can take away my gaming consoles but please not my internet as well.