Register Now
killamch89

Who Do You Think Will Win Euro 2021?

I think we've got a 50/50 chance against Scotland and that's pretty much it, unless Croatia or England will be tempted to flunk it on purpose, since the tournament is set up in such a way that it is better to end up second in our group than to win it.

Will see later when Scotland plays later on today. I think France has the best team, so that would be my prediction.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

I think we've got a 50/50 chance against Scotland and that's pretty much it, unless Croatia or England will be tempted to flunk it on purpose, since the tournament is set up in such a way that it is better to end up second in our group than to win it.

Will see later when Scotland plays later on today. I think France has the best team, so that would be my prediction.

I'd say there's a chance between France or Portugal winning it. Although there seems to be some kind of unrest in the French squad so I just hope they sort out their differences.

On 10/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, Justin11 said:

You see, what's on paper don't come into play all the time. No one mentioned Italy as the heavy favourite to lift the Euros, but they did at last. 

Well they were in fact touted as one of the favorites from the very outset so it's not that much of a surprise.

On 10/9/2021 at 5:04 AM, killamch89 said:

Well they were in fact touted as one of the favorites from the very outset so it's not that much of a surprise.

I understand that Italy was one of the favourites to win it. But France were considered as the number one favourite to win, but they were overwhelmed by that, flopped at the Euro. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that Italy was one of the favourites to win it. But France were considered as the number one favourite to win, but they were overwhelmed by that, flopped at the Euro. 

Well, to be fair, France does have the most amount of talent out of any nation there but their egos are something else...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well, to be fair, France does have the most amount of talent out of any nation there but their egos are something else...

I believe their ego coupled with the pressure of being the heavy favourites for the European championship cost them the title.