Register Now
Patrik

The 3070Ti is here!

The 3070Ti doesn't manage much of an improvement over the 3070 Uh the graph you are showing even shows that the new 3070ti is actually performing worse than the original 3070. It's not an improvement, it's a downright downgrade for a price point. On that note can't even get to pick this up till 2022 since the stock and cost

9 hours ago, Empire said:

The 3070Ti doesn't manage much of an improvement over the 3070 Uh the graph you are showing even shows that the new 3070ti is actually performing worse than the original 3070. It's not an improvement, it's a downright downgrade for a price point. On that note can't even get to pick this up till 2022 since the stock and cost

true, also, what's the point of releasing 6554584 GPU's when people aren't able to buy them+not much different that's worth the price lol

19 minutes ago, Patrik said:

true, also, what's the point of releasing 6554584 GPU's when people aren't able to buy them+not much different that's worth the price lol

Well look at the flip side of the coin.  Folks can only get a 3060 from scalpers, so you release a 3070ti at those prices and what's gonna sell?  They have an opportunity to strike the iron while it's hot and their taking it.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

The price to performance for most Nvidia GPUs has always been terrible but with the current pandemic and scalpers running rampant, it's made that margin even worse.

Scalpers making so much money, they selling them double the price and end of the day I do not want to buy from scalpers as they are just ripoff people. I say 3080TI is not worth at the moment wit hthe cost. Anyway who needs the extra pwoer anyway

17 hours ago, Empire said:

Scalpers making so much money, they selling them double the price and end of the day I do not want to buy from scalpers as they are just ripoff people. I say 3080TI is not worth at the moment wit hthe cost. Anyway who needs the extra pwoer anyway

double the price was at the beginning of the pandemic, now they're selling for up to 3 times the price. I've seen it on websites like stockX.