Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Gaming Tours

If you could go on a gaming tour, would you??? I looked this up just for fun and I found Japan actually has a video games tour. I don't think anything like it exists anywhere else because arcades are becoming nonexistent. And that's ironic since gaming is increasing. In Tokyo, they visit arcades and have a themed meal. But I would love to see something over a couple day period. If where you lived had an abundance of arcades, what would be some good tour ideas? I think it would be fun to play in different arcades, play with others or alone, meet actual developers and have lunch with them, get some games and memorabilia. Maybe party with those in the industry in the evening in a club/arcade setting. Maybe even learn how they make the games. Think about movie sets in Hollywood. Maybe you can visit a gaming studio. Get some artwork; maybe become some kind of character in games, even if it was just fodder. What would be fun for you?  

2 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I found Japan actually has a video games tour.

hell yeah it is, In Japan you find every single gaming thing that never had the chance to get out of Asia, i always wanted to visit it

On 6/16/2021 at 1:20 AM, Patrik said:

hell yeah it is, In Japan you find every single gaming thing that never had the chance to get out of Asia, i always wanted to visit it

Why is it that most gamers are so intrigued about Japan 🇯🇵? It's almost where any gamer would like to go for a tour and myself included.