Register Now
Demon_skeith

First Xbox?

Xbox 360, but I picked up a preowned OG Xbox and had a tinker with it a couple of years ago. Was a bit disappointed with the Xbox One and ended up selling it. May pick one up later down the line, though.

Edited by DylanC

My first Xbox was the 360 and it was purchased brand new from Toys R Us, before they went bankrupt. The 360 came out in 2006 and is outdated to this day but it lasted me for 10 years before I sold it.

WHY 360?

• Sexy, slim, design
  • Built in WiFi
  • Xbox Live and built in Applications.

Edited by XXInfectedXx

My first Xbox was the original Xbox years ago. I still have one, the crystal limited edition one that was made but it's modded. I don't use it as much now though with me having an Xbox One but it's still there if I ever feel like going back to it!

I remember around 14 years ago I used to spend a lot of time on the original Xbox playing Simpson's Hit and Run, that game was very addictive! Would love to see it backwards compatible!

On 11/25/2018 at 5:05 AM, Jerlene said:

I never bought a xbox personally but I did play on the 360 alot with my roommates. It wasn't too bad. I had a good time. 

How many video games did you have and what were they? Did you have an Xbox Live Gold membership and ae you still using your 360 or have you upgraded it?  Tell me about one your best gaming experiences on the 360.

I always got Xbox Live Gold for free from friends and...other sources. lol As for the amount of physical games that we had, I don't recall the exact amount or even a ballpark. We only really played different versions of Call of Duty. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was our main game but then Call of Duty: World At War came out and we were hooked to that. Then Zombies came out and we were hooked to that. lol But we would always end up going back to Modern Warfare. I loved the 360 but PlayStation was my personal console so I hated the Xbox controller. 

I usually prefer my PC, but I have consoles as well. 

Other than Nintendo stuff, I always had Playstations (1, 2, 3). But when I met my husband he was in love with his Xbox... So by the time that this most recent generation came out and I decided to pass on buying a PS4 to upgrade a couple of PC parts, we ended up with an Xbox One. So that's what I have now lol.

Still miss Playstations, but I am planning on picking up a PS4 once they're old news and catching up on a few games then. I'm never in a hurry XD 

On 1/18/2019 at 10:47 PM, Cleopatra92 said:

I usually prefer my PC, but I have consoles as well. 

Other than Nintendo stuff, I always had Playstations (1, 2, 3). But when I met my husband he was in love with his Xbox... So by the time that this most recent generation came out and I decided to pass on buying a PS4 to upgrade a couple of PC parts, we ended up with an Xbox One. So that's what I have now lol.

Still miss Playstations, but I am planning on picking up a PS4 once they're old news and catching up on a few games then. I'm never in a hurry XD 

I have an Xbox one as well (well my cousin has it mostly because I hardly ever play it) but I grew up a Playstation person. I made the jump to the PC master race in 2011 and never really looked back.

I played Halo on the first Xbox, and was instantly soured on both. I hated the controller setup, and the game (in my opinion) was just worthless. My girl has both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One X, and to be honest, I haven't seen the slightest bit of improvement. I guess that's why I hate the system. I'll stick to Nintendo and PlayStation, thank you very much.