Register Now
Demon_skeith

First Xbox?

The Xbox 360 was the first Xbox console that I owned. My friends had it so it was a pretty easy decision to make as to which console to get. Personally, the 360 was the superior console in that generation. It's a shame it didn't hold on to that title because we moved over to the PS4.

For my first Xbox was the Xbox 360 - I purchased it second hand with games for $100. I remember playing Boom Boom Rocket and Gears of War 2. I absolutely loved it but found the controller too bulky for my small hands. I had to buy the third party Mad Katz controller which was a lot more comfortable for me!

My first ever Xbox was the Xbox 360, though I didn't buy it myself, it was handed down to me by my cousin before he left for college. And cherished it till the very last day when I had to give it out too. The slim design, in-built wifi, the console was a pure masterpiece to me at the time.

The first Xbox I had was the Original Xbox back in 2001 when it was released. Since then, I have had every Xbox Console except the Xbox Series X. My kids have the Xbox Series S so as much as that one is not mine, I have used it so the Series X is the only one that I have not used or purchased. I still have one of the very original Xbox consoles upstairs in storage, but it is one of the limited-edition crystal ones that they released. It doesn't get used anymore and sits in storage but it's definitely a console I will keep.

15 hours ago, Shortie said:

The first Xbox I had was the Original Xbox back in 2001 when it was released. Since then, I have had every Xbox Console except the Xbox Series X. My kids have the Xbox Series S so as much as that one is not mine, I have used it so the Series X is the only one that I have not used or purchased. I still have one of the very original Xbox consoles upstairs in storage, but it is one of the limited-edition crystal ones that they released. It doesn't get used anymore and sits in storage but it's definitely a console I will keep.

You are big fan of Xbox , I have only used two different Xbox consoles (Xbox 360 and xbox series X) since I started playing videogames.

Do you play videogames on other platforms aside obviously Xbox?