Register Now
StaceyPowers

Breath of the Wild sequel

I love how Links falling in the beginning. I get goosebumps everytime that scene starts. I can't describe it but it makes you feel like your emerging into the BOTW world yet again! Like your ready to jump into another incredible game and adventure! The music also sets up that feeling wonderfully.

If the game is intentionally supposed to be a cartooney design, then I have no problem. Cuphead is a great example of that. I love that game. But if it's supposed to be some form of realistic, then make the damn thing realistic. Twilight Princess was the most realistic Zelda game to date. Even OoT was more realistic than BOTW. I don't know why they're going backwards on realism for catrooney graphics. Maybe it's cheaper. Or maybe it's just that they want to remain being the assholes that we all know by their own actions that they are. I wish they would put the time, energy, and money into making a Zelda game that was as graphically realistic as games like RDR2. I guarantee I would be playing the shit out of that one.

I wasn't too into breath of the wild but I know for a fact that a lot of people were so I can definitely suspect this will be a huge hit on Nintendo.

People have been waiting for this to release and I can see lines up to the end of the shopping center for people at midnight to buy it.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:24 PM, The Blackangel said:

It's still too cartooney for me. Not as bad as Wind Waker, but still a cartoon.

Spot on with the cartoon description because it's exactly how or what it looks like in every dimension. It looks good though. 

35 minutes ago, TopSilver said:

Yeah the game looks amazing. Although there are other games I would really like to play including a different zelda game that was released that looks nothing like it. But great game it is.

Yeah, it's kind of an interesting game. From the trailer, it looks quite good, although some trailers are misleading. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I'm looking forward to this game especially when I get my Nintendo Switch. It should definitely be a blast and I like the time altering abilities.

There are so many incredible games being pushed to Switch and it's why lots of gamers are getting into it now.