Register Now
StaceyPowers

Breath of the Wild sequel

If it is going to be just as epic as the first bow i don't mind the wait and why not do a bold prediction -> nintendo being cheeky and releasing a more powerfull switch at the same day as bow 2 comes out. The original model of the switch will be over 6 years old by then so it would be perfect move on nintendo's part to do so.

13 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Not at all. Honestly it's really surprising that they're a lot of games I have never played yet these games are very popular and liked by many.

You are like a Unicorn in the gaming world, I cant believe there is still people who havent played any zelda games. If I may recommend a zelda game it will be Ocarina of Time, most PC's today are capable of running a Nintendo 64 emulator if you want to try it. Or If not You can try the original Zelda from NES, or Zelda's Link to the Past from the SNES both can be easily emulated on any phone or pc for free if you ever want to try them out

52 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

You are like a Unicorn in the gaming world, I cant believe there is still people who havent played any zelda games. If I may recommend a zelda game it will be Ocarina of Time, most PC's today are capable of running a Nintendo 64 emulator if you want to try it. Or If not You can try the original Zelda from NES, or Zelda's Link to the Past from the SNES both can be easily emulated on any phone or pc for free if you ever want to try them out

Okay. I will like to play this Zelda game. As long as it does not require much memory usage then I'll play this game soonest. I think I will prefer the original Zelda if I can find it.

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Okay. I will like to play this Zelda game. As long as it does not require much memory usage then I'll play this game soonest. I think I will prefer the original Zelda if I can find it.

There is an unofficial PC port called Ship or Harkinian but you will need to provide you own OOT ROM.  More details HERE.

There is also a full unofficial fan remake of the game in Unreal Engine, but I'm not 100% sure how or where to get it.  I'll keep looking into it.

15 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

There is an unofficial PC port called Ship or Harkinian but you will need to provide you own OOT ROM.  More details HERE.

There is also a full unofficial fan remake of the game in Unreal Engine, but I'm not 100% sure how or where to get it.  I'll keep looking into it.

Was the Unreal engine version a full game ?? I though it was just a demo of some of parts of the game