Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are you most excited for from E3 2021?

Horizon Forbidden West and A Plauge Tale Requiem.  I would say Starfield but to be honest I still feel like I know almost nothing about it and I'm very concerned that it's still using the dated as all hell Creation engine.  I'm also worried that it night be a Microsoft Store exclusive release on PC which will make the modding that we are used to seeing in Skyrim and Fallout 4 considerably more difficult.

5 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Horizon Forbidden West and A Plauge Tale Requiem.  I would say Starfield but to be honest I still feel like I know almost nothing about it and I'm very concerned that it's still using the dated as all hell Creation engine.  I'm also worried that it night be a Microsoft Store exclusive release on PC which will make the modding that we are used to seeing in Skyrim and Fallout 4 considerably more difficult.

Actually, that doesn't affect anything at all - it's modding for Playstation that's always been an Achilles Heel for Bethesda games. If anything, it incentivizes PS console players to get some sort of PC or an XBox and join the ecosystem. Advantage XBox - now mind you, I don't like the exclusivity thing but I can see why they did that.