Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game were you hoping to see at E3 2021 that wasn’t there?

Were there games you were hoping would make an appearance at this year’s E3 that didn’t show up? I was hoping to find out something about the next BioShock game. And it would have been nice to see ES 6. Although, I’m not encouraged by Starfield being exclusive to Xbox/PC, and feel it is increasingly likely ES 6 won’t even make it to PS5.

Elder Scrolls Vi - It's been so long since the release of Skyrim and it being ported to every other device on this planet. As much as I still love it (I do love it A lot), I'd like to experience something new in the Elder Scrolls universe.

I wouldn't mind a new Mario kart, Mario kart 8 is good but I hate the fact that everything is pretty much unlocked from the get go. Would love a Mario kart game with bunch of unlockable characters, stages, skins etc...

The spin off Resident Evil game, with Rebecca Chambers, was why I tuned in. 

By the way, something must be going on with Hideo Kojima and Silent Hill

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/new-silent-hill-game-abandoned-blue-box-hasan-kahraman-hideo-kojima-youtube-conspiracy/

22 hours ago, Empire said:

I wouldn't mind a new Mario kart, Mario kart 8 is good but I hate the fact that everything is pretty much unlocked from the get go. Would love a Mario kart game with bunch of unlockable characters, stages, skins etc...

I know right!  I bought that game on the Switch and I was SO annoyed with that!  It's like Nintendo assumed that everyone who bought it on the new console were among the fifteen people who played and unlocked everything on the Wii U version already; stupid!

On 6/26/2021 at 3:51 AM, killamch89 said:

Elder Scrolls Vi - It's been so long since the release of Skyrim and it being ported to every other device on this planet. As much as I still love it (I do love it A lot), I'd like to experience something new in the Elder Scrolls universe.

I feel the need to save you from future disappointments.  You shouldn't expect to hear anything about The Elder Scrolls VI for LONG time. I'd bet it's still in pre-production and won't be out till probably 2025 at the earliest.  Bethesda is all out on Starfield right and even that won't be out till next year.

Edited by Crazycrab

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I know right!  I bought that game on the Switch and I was SO annoyed with that!  It's like Nintendo assumed that everyone who bought it on the new console were among the fifteen people who played and unlocked everything on the Wii U version already; stupid!

That won't happen anyway, 

On 6/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Empire said:

Seriously, that's definitely going to be very interesting and exciting as well should they get to make use Mario kart.