Register Now
StaceyPowers

Were you happy with the balance of AAA vs. indie games at E3 2021?

I personally don't know why I should care who makes the games.  Its how good the games are that I would be interested in.  That said, there have been a number of indie games that I have enjoyed a great deal, and the existence of indie devs surely allows for the creation of some very interesting types of games, the likes of which we'd never have had the pleasure of experiencing if it weren't for things like Kickstarter.  It doesn't hurt that Indie games are always(?) cheaper, too!  😄

Edited by Steerminator

Personally I'm not fussed as long as people see the games that they like and whatnot. I found that all the games that they have shown and listed are not new at all. In fact that they are franchise series from the last games series. Like another game of battlefield 🙂  Good but come on.

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Personally I'm not fussed as long as people see the games that they like and whatnot. I found that all the games that they have shown and listed are not new at all. In fact that they are franchise series from the last games series. Like another game of battlefield 🙂  Good but come on.

In addition to that, majority of the games were shown at E3 last year and some of them just re-used the same trailers without any actual gameplay.

On 6/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, StaceyPowers said:

The balance of this year’s E3 was shifted more toward indie games and less toward AAA games than usual. All in all, I think this is a nice change. How do you feel about it?

As far as I'm concerned, I also believe that it's a good game as well looking at the plot and graphics.