Jump to content
Register Now
Keranov

The most emotional video game?

Recommended Posts

What is the most emotional video game that you have ever played or watched gameplay of?

For me it's The Walking Dead. The times when someone dies in this video game are very sad. Especially the end of season 1, that should be the most emotional moment in the whole game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Keranov said:

What is the most emotional video game that you have ever played or watched gameplay of?

For me it's The Walking Dead. The times when someone dies in this video game are very sad. Especially the end of season 1, that should be the most emotional moment in the whole game.

 

Edited by Stevejohn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think playing some of the Harry Potter games was a little bit emotional.  This mostly applies to the ones later on in the series when the series kind of turned darker because of the second wizarding war because they kind of remind me of some of the deaths of some of the characters from the books/movies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beating levels I had been trying like crazy to beat - on Mario or Donkey Kong is always highly emotional!  Anyway, I can also say that Mario Kart is often emotional, it being so fast paced and a racing game.   OK, anyone with similar feelings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What happened in Spec Ops : The Line with the use of White Phosphorus in murdering women and children is still on top of the chart for me as the most emotional scenes in a video game. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 1:55 AM, Heatman said:

What happened in Spec Ops : The Line with the use of White Phosphorus in murdering women and children is still on top of the chart for me as the most emotional scenes in a video game. 

 

 

Those are extremely violent gameplay. Full of gore items and all. The video portion is very disturbing too. I once too shared a COD video, where the bombs blown up a women and a kid. It really hurts me to my core. 😟

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Those are extremely violent gameplay. Full of gore items and all. The video portion is very disturbing too. I once too shared a COD video, where the bombs blown up a women and a kid. It really hurts me to my core. 😟

Yeah - I remembered the video you shared about a family video recording themselves and suddenly a truck 🚚 pulled up and blew their kid up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...