Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Cookoo republican news update/multiple news for a dose of their cookoo world

Marjorie Taylor Greene-republican in senate has already been kicked out of committees, AOC has been thinking about getting a restraining order on her, and Greene says wearing face masks is like the Holocaust. She then goes to a Holocaust museum to learn about it and apologies. 

A person charged in the Jan 6 insurrection is using a defense showing that they have watched the movie Schindler's List to learn about the Holocaust and submitted a movie and book reviews. LOL Say what????????? Republicans are now trying to learn about the Holocaust?  

One of the capital police who was attacked on Jan 6 insurrection went to the capital recently and republican congressman refused to shake his hand. Republicans also voted against the capital police receiving the Congressional Gold Medal for defending the capital. 

Osama Bin Laden's niece waves a Trump Won flag---republicans also do that at baseball games. Yep, the terrorists support republicans. Big surprise

William Braddock, republican candidate in Florida, says in a secret recording caught on tape and sent to police, that he blatantly threatened his opponent saying he will send Russian/Ukraine hit squad against his opponent. Pretty scary recording and a threat to be taken very seriously. 

Fox News now spreads conspiracy that the FBI orchestrated the Jan 6 insurrection. 

Trump pressured the Department of Justice to overturn the election when he was still in office. The DOJ also spied on democratic congressmen and reporters. It is now being investigated. More abuse of power coming to light.

The cookoo republican report...

More to come soon

I was unaware of bin Laden's niece supporting Adolf, but it doesn't surprise me. I did know about the other shit though. The republiKKKlans have been going all over the country, threatening Democrats and Democratic locations with death and other bullshit. The psychopaths are getting out of control. Something severe needs to be done to get them under control. Adolf fever went way too far with them. Doctors used to use malaria to try to "burn out" other diseases like syphilis. Maybe we should try that with them, or institute another MK-Ultra program and subject only republiKKKlans as test subjects. Then at least they would have a valid excuse for their stupidity, arrogance, narcissism, psychopathy, and IQ's of ZERO.

18 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I was unaware of bin Laden's niece supporting Adolf, but it doesn't surprise me. I did know about the other shit though. The republiKKKlans have been going all over the country, threatening Democrats and Democratic locations with death and other bullshit. The psychopaths are getting out of control. Something severe needs to be done to get them under control. Adolf fever went way too far with them. Doctors used to use malaria to try to "burn out" other diseases like syphilis. Maybe we should try that with them, or institute another MK-Ultra program and subject only republiKKKlans as test subjects. Then at least they would have a valid excuse for their stupidity, arrogance, narcissism, psychopathy, and IQ's of ZERO.

We don't need to feed their paranoia. They already think vaccines will magnetize them and it's a democratic ploy to to turn them into AI or whatever the hell those quacks think. What we need is a campaign to promote mental health awareness. There are jobs that require mental health evaluation and I think it's time politicians get checked up. Sad thing is, republicans will use that tool and exploit it to pay off or threaten doctors to make every democrat fail it. But in a wholesome world, politicians need psyche evaluations. This nonsense of the wackier you are, run for congress, is the republican motto that needs to be put to an end. Politicians need a requirement to have experience in politics, or maybe even a political degree. Like I said; current republicans just want the wackiest to run for office no matter who. For christ's sake, a capital insurrectionist wants to run for congress now. 

I'm so sick of hearing "insurrectionist" or "rioters" or any other candy ass term. When are people going to fucking admit what they are and call them as such? They're fucking

TERRORISTS.

T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T-S

DOMESTIC MOTHERFUCKING TERRORISTS.

Grow some fucking balls people. Call them what they are. Why are people so god damn chickenshit?