Register Now
killamch89

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

When I was in high school, my Art teacher got into it with the vice principal and he beat the shit out of him. Honestly, I never knew my Arts teacher had hands like that - although he was fired, I still found the whole situation hilarious. What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

This is probably gonna sound pretty tame, but, well... It just really stands out to me for some reason.  I was raised Catholic, and wayyyyy back when I was in third of fourth grade I was still praying before every meal, which I did at school as well.  I don't remember anybody making fun of me for it.  Ironically, the only person who ever gave me trouble with it was one of the teachers who patrolled the cafeteria during lunch.  One day this teacher saw me praying before starting my lunch, and she walked over to me and told me to stop doing that.  Back then I didn't think anything of it, so I just went along with it.

I never even thought to mention it to my parents, who are devout catholics, until many years later.  Of course they were shocked.  Looking back on it myself, it does seem pretty audacious.  I don't know about back then or not (would be like 20 years ago or something) but today I assume a person could easily get fired for doing something like that.  You know, freedom of religion and all that.

The librarian thought it was ok to put her hands on me. The concussion, black eye, broken nose, and broken eye socket told her otherwise and corrected her behavior.

I did something almost identical to the bus driver, but it wasn't on school property.

Edited by The Blackangel

20 hours ago, Steerminator said:

This is probably gonna sound pretty tame, but, well... It just really stands out to me for some reason.  I was raised Catholic, and wayyyyy back when I was in third of fourth grade I was still praying before every meal, which I did at school as well.  I don't remember anybody making fun of me for it.  Ironically, the only person who ever gave me trouble with it was one of the teachers who patrolled the cafeteria during lunch.  One day this teacher saw me praying before starting my lunch, and she walked over to me and told me to stop doing that.  Back then I didn't think anything of it, so I just went along with it.

I never even thought to mention it to my parents, who are devout catholics, until many years later.  Of course they were shocked.  Looking back on it myself, it does seem pretty audacious.  I don't know about back then or not (would be like 20 years ago or something) but today I assume a person could easily get fired for doing something like that.  You know, freedom of religion and all that.

She's lucky to still have had a job after pulling something like that. Even back then if you had mentioned it immediately after it happened, she'd definitely have been fired.