Register Now
killamch89

What’s something that people go on and on about, and you just can’t take sitting through?

When they have personal issues in their life and feel the need to constantly complain about it but when you give them advice on how to correct it, they just sit there and moan. It's ridiculously annoying. What’s something that people go on and on about, and you just can’t take sitting through?

3 minutes ago, Steerminator said:

Politics.  It seems like basically everybody is completely incapable of discussing anything in this area in a civil and respectful manner.

The days of civil political debate is over. We can be civil here, but in the real world it has gone bye bye. Wake up if you think there is any compromise. It's over. 

Wanna hear something funny? I used to live in an apartment and had a neighbor who talked so damn much. I would have to duck under the fence to get home without talking to her. But one day she was blabbering on her porch and me on my porch and blabbering and blabbering, then all of a sudden her false teeth slipped out of her mouth onto the ground in mid speech. It was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. 😆

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Their entitlement. If I have to listen to one more raging cunt start bitching about how she is so mistreated because people don't know who she is, or are doing something she doesn't like, I'm going to prison because I will kill the karen.

I wholehearted agree - I can't stand it either.

17 hours ago, Steerminator said:

Politics.  It seems like basically everybody is completely incapable of discussing anything in this area in a civil and respectful manner.

I think that applies mainly to the US - in our country, these discussions are held on a daily basis in a civil manner. I mean there's a bit of banter between opposition parties but nothing too outrageous from the supporters because we know either side doesn't care about us.