Register Now
killamch89

What odd smell do you really enjoy?

There are so many beautiful aromas surrounding us in everyday life. Sometimes when I am do I doing outside work or walking by myself by some random smells I love around my house. I live 5mins to the yorkshire moors and 10mins or less to the beach 🙂 I smell the ocean everyday

On 6/19/2021 at 9:24 AM, The Blackangel said:

I don't know if I would go so far as to say that I "enjoy" it, per se, but I honestly don't mind the smell of a skunk. It's a sweet sour kind of smell, and really doesn't bother me at all.

Yes! I actually like this smell.

For mine, I'd list that diesel smell at gas stations. Smells like road trips, and thus a sense of freedom and adventure.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, The Blackangel said:

I don't know if I would go so far as to say that I "enjoy" it, per se, but I honestly don't mind the smell of a skunk. It's a sweet sour kind of smell, and really doesn't bother me at all.

Lol my cousin once got sprayed by a skunk and honestly, the scent was overbearing to say the least. We literally had to hose him down with lots of water and soap and then my aunt went for every perfume bottle she had. That scent took days to completely dissipate.

On 6/20/2021 at 2:51 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Yes! I actually like this smell.

For mine, I'd list that diesel smell at gas stations. Smells like road trips, and thus a sense of freedom and adventure.

That really is an odd smell.