Register Now
m76

What was the most baffling game announcement from E3?

To me it is hands down Death Stranding Director's cut. Wasn't the original game already made by Kojima? This smells like a shameless cash grab.

Any new feature they add should've been an update to the original and not a completely new release.

Only Kojima would have this kind of hubris, and he is probably the only one who can get away with it scot-free.

I agree, this is complete crap and it should not be getting a free pass just because "Kojima".  It's like that "True Ending" DLC that Capcom did with Azura's Wrath years ago.

If they just marketed it as additional content it would be fine but no.  Instead they make the original playerbase feel like they've been cheated.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 6/24/2021 at 11:40 AM, Empire said:

I say, Jurassic World: Evolution 2 and might be getting it.

I'm surprised they're going with this given how the first one came out with little to no fanfare and I picked it up for like £3 shortly after release. Either they've got enough money to burn (and Frontier Developments don't seem like the sort to do so) with this license, or I was woefully mistaken.

But hey, if it interests you, I hope it turns out to be as good as you expect!

On 6/24/2021 at 12:40 PM, Empire said:

I say, Jurassic World: Evolution 2 and might be getting it.

To be honest the trailer is so confusing, the voice acting is beyond trash like the sentences make absolutely no sense to me. I mean I get it we made a mistake but it is so vague and it doesn't fit the trailer video at all. This is the most baffling thing for sure!

On 6/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, Crazycrab said:

I agree, this is complete crap and it should not be getting a free pass just because "Kojima".  It's like that "True Ending" DLC that Capcom did with Azura's Wrath years ago.

If they just marketed it as additional content it would be fine but no.  Instead they make the original playerbase feel like they've been cheated.

Seriously, the original playerbase were definitely cheated out as far as I'm concerned because no matter how you look at that, it seemed very obvious.