Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's greediness, they simply don't want to work on eradicating issues or micro-transactions policy in their respective video games. 

Well their fans are giving them full support when it comes to purchasing their games, so why would they be bothered? 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well their fans are giving them full support when it comes to purchasing their games, so why would they be bothered? 

When if it's me I wouldn't bother since my customers especially the esteem ones aren't complaining about what I offer. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When if it's me I wouldn't bother since my customers especially the esteem ones aren't complaining about what I offer. 

Exactly, it's all in their hands to make it right if the right pressure is being applied but it's no where to be found, so they do as they please. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's all in their hands to make it right if the right pressure is being applied but it's no where to be found, so they do as they please. 

Amazon simply do as it pleases to them, since more of their customers are happy with their products they see no reason to change. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They should consider reviving their dying FIFA game serious, look into it's game-play and improving it and removing bugs. 

I think that is another thread where you can see how they are under license issues with FIFA trademark. they need to renew contract with new funds. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think that is another thread where you can see how they are under license issues with FIFA trademark. they need to renew contract with new funds. 

I've seen the thread where FIFA world football governing body demanded they should renew their contract with the sum of $1 billion or risk losing their license. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

Do you think that they are going to be willing to pay what's been asked of them to pay? They can afford it in my opinion but they are too stingy to pay it. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:59 AM, Heatman said:

Do you think that they are going to be willing to pay what's been asked of them to pay? They can afford it in my opinion but they are too stingy to pay it. 

Why not? it's money game after all. and trademark usage bills are like this. so I don't see much of issue. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Why not? it's money game after all. and trademark usage bills are like this. so I don't see much of issue. 

I do believe so too as they are even the most dominant football game franchise around the world, they can cover up the pay very easily. 

On 11/12/2021 at 1:40 PM, Justin11 said:

I've seen the thread where FIFA world football governing body demanded they should renew their contract with the sum of $1 billion or risk losing their license. 

Well, everyone is going to make money one way or another, so it's not surprising that FIFA is asking for their own credit as. 

On 11/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, Heatman said:

Well, everyone is going to make money one way or another, so it's not surprising that FIFA is asking for their own credit as. 

I got your points dear, when you work for something with enough innovative mind, you'll definitely earn from it.. that's exactly what FIFA devs are doing at the moment.