Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got your points dear, when you work for something with enough innovative mind, you'll definitely earn from it.. that's exactly what FIFA devs are doing at the moment. 

FIFA devs are just following the crap their CEO is asking of them which is a crap work most of the time. They are extension of their rubbish policy. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

FIFA devs are just following the crap their CEO is asking of them which is a crap work most of the time. They are extension of their rubbish policy. 

I know they are seeking much more money than what they are producing as video game especially on their FIFA series..

Just now, Justin11 said:

I know they are seeking much more money than what they are producing as video game especially on their FIFA series..

Seriously, I have actually given up on FIFA a long time ago and it's not something that I will ever be putting my trust on. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I have actually given up on FIFA a long time ago and it's not something that I will ever be putting my trust on. 

I know you don't like FIFA game series, because of it's bug. You'll discussed it earlier in this forum. Me, I'm not a core FIFA fan, I've not played it for over some time now, more into racing games. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I know you don't like FIFA game series, because of it's bug. You'll discussed it earlier in this forum. Me, I'm not a core FIFA fan, I've not played it for over some time now, more into racing games. 

Till the day they would fix all their bugs in their games, and with the new ones they release, it should be free of bugs. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Till the day they would fix all their bugs in their games, and with the new ones they release, it should be free of bugs. 

Let's see how it goes in the future, if EA will simply take their time and reduce the game's bugs, and make it very much user friendly. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see how it goes in the future, if EA will simply take their time and reduce the game's bugs, and make it very much user friendly. 

I don't even know if it's possible for EA and Ubisoft to move up and start making games that are worth with less crap games. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't even know if it's possible for EA and Ubisoft to move up and start making games that are worth with less crap games. 

Those two companies are very popular and they've made the best video games of our generation. But they should try to improve their buggy games. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those two companies are very popular and they've made the best video games of our generation. But they should try to improve their buggy games. 

Since when were EA and Ubisoft popular? Gamers the world over despise them and for good reason. They're the unwanted entity involved with publishing popular games, but those companies are not popular.

5 hours ago, Shagger said:

Since when were EA and Ubisoft popular? Gamers the world over despise them and for good reason. They're the unwanted entity involved with publishing popular games, but those companies are not popular.

xD, 😅. Everyone has their reviews, I respect yours, because you've been around gaming quite some time now, so, your experience is enormous. Right from my time playing games, Ubisoft and EA, milestone companies have been my best for video games invention. 

On 11/18/2021 at 9:48 PM, Shagger said:

I mean Ubisoft is popular for the Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon series among other games and EA has a lot of successful series back in the days. However, they're hated by most of us because they ruined the aforementioned series with their greedy practices.

On 11/18/2021 at 11:56 PM, Justin11 said:

Are you serious kidding me right now with EA and Ubisoft being popular with the amount of hate that's targeted on them by gamers. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you serious kidding me right now with EA and Ubisoft being popular with the amount of hate that's targeted on them by gamers. 

You've seen it nah, they are still popular. I'm not the one who made them popular but their long list of video games that are full of bugs made them popular xD 😅