Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

2 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's big news! I'm damn excited for that. But we will see, yes my friend, we will see. 🤡

I reacted like how you did until I remembered this is EA and they love to shoot themselves in the foot - it happens all the time so I've set my expectations extremely low so when they inevitably disappoint, I won't be surprised.

The review is quite in line with my experience. I had played all series of Dead Space, but the latest version which was Dead Space: 3 was not up to that level of previous two versions. 

Now even if EA is trying to launch the next version, I hope they will work to create a better script for this Sci-Fi horror game.

21 hours ago, Empire said:

Considering how a lot of "revivals" have more or less dug up the graves of respectable franchises just to piss on the corpse, Im not very confident, especially since ea killed it in the first place.

I think recent remakes and the reboots of many games have gone pretty good so I think we have to wait and see how this one goes. 

On 6/22/2021 at 9:22 PM, Razor1911 said:

The review is quite in line with my experience. I had played all series of Dead Space, but the latest version which was Dead Space: 3 was not up to that level of previous two versions. 

Now even if EA is trying to launch the next version, I hope they will work to create a better script for this Sci-Fi horror game.

That and get rid of the monetization but knowing EA, they'll try to sneak it in somehow. 

On 6/24/2021 at 5:34 AM, Empire said:

Considering how a lot of "revivals" have more or less dug up the graves of respectable franchises just to piss on the corpse, Im not very confident, especially since ea killed it in the first place.

It's a brand new game but because EA is the one making it, I'm also not confident.

On 6/26/2021 at 8:04 AM, killamch89 said:

That and get rid of the monetization but knowing EA, they'll try to sneak it in somehow. 

We have to see after the launch, as nothing is confirmed as yet. It is just a hint that revival of the IP might be for Dead Space. 🤨

And as they already messed up everything in FUT, at least they should get rid of those silly tricks to grab gamer's money in future projects.

Edited by Razor1911

2 hours ago, Shole said:

EA is on a way of being the Disney of games lol, well they are doing only reboots and restuff, since it makes money and keeps the copyright in their hands.

You know something? You're not exactly far off except most people still love Disney. The same can't be said of EA - a good portion of the gaming industry despises their practices and they fully deserve it.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You know something? You're not exactly far off except most people still love Disney. The same can't be said of EA - a good portion of the gaming industry despises their practices and they fully deserve it.

Yeah but you know it's like Disney as well, I love the old movies and I do love some new ones, but I am aware of their damage to politics and I am like eww I'll pirate their movies. Ea the same, but there are many young kids that keep it alive and many people who really just care about Fifa and that's it. I am guilty of buying a game that's the same like last year in NBA2k21, it's the same game with updated grpahics and rooster(Well I got this one for free on epic store, but still).

The tampering of old in the name of reboot has been going on for years. Some really good movies and their hopes of sequel damaged when the sequels or reboots launched and made it worst. I think even alien or predators series damaged like that. So I won't be much hard on disney on that but yeah I get the point.