Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, they are not forcing at all. But somehow, they make the games like that you will feel you have to buy the upgrades. Just like, they had shown some ads while in gaming. That's really very extreme. 🙄

I never really found it funny with the placement of ads they started. It was way off the line. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really found it funny with the placement of ads they started. It was way off the line. 

I never even knew that there were any kind of ads like that. I am not sure, whether I had watched any ads recently. Most of my games are AAA, may be that's what the reason is. Afterall I had to loose my pocket to buy these games.

43 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I never even knew that there were any kind of ads like that. I am not sure, whether I had watched any ads recently. Most of my games are AAA, may be that's what the reason is. Afterall I had to loose my pocket to buy these games.

It's something that they are very normal with doing. Although, with free games, I wouldn't really judge their actions. 

9 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Ea's practice of putting ads in games is even worse because you had to pay $60 for said game. You can understand with F2P games as they cost nothing so they have to make up that revenue somehow.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Ea's practice of putting ads in games is even worse because you had to pay $60 for said game. You can understand with F2P games as they cost nothing so they have to make up that revenue somehow.

That's arguably justified. F2P games are free games, so they will somehow need to generate money out of it. But, if you they start putting ads on those AAA games I would be the first one to quit their games. 🤯

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The truth of the matter is that they are greedy sons of b****es that only care about nothing but their pockets only. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that they are greedy sons of b****es that only care about nothing but their pockets only. 

That's what annoys me about their practices - it's even worse than some of the crap we see in mobile gaming.

19 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's arguably justified. F2P games are free games, so they will somehow need to generate money out of it. But, if you they start putting ads on those AAA games I would be the first one to quit their games. 🤯

Well they had put it in one and then had to swiftly remove it because of the backlash...

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's what annoys me about their practices - it's even worse than some of the crap we see in mobile gaming.

Well they had put it in one and then had to swiftly remove it because of the backlash...

I mean, if any of my game starts showing ads. Untill unless, I experience that myself, I don't have any problem. 😊

17 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I mean, if any of my game starts showing ads. Untill unless, I experience that myself, I don't have any problem. 😊

To be fair, I do like their dodgeball game knockout city and I'm kind of looking forward to Battlefield 2042 (looks insane not going to lie) but they need to do better with their monetization practices.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:07 AM, killamch89 said:

It's actually why a lot of people aren't really open to their mobile games most of the time. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I do like their dodgeball game knockout city and I'm kind of looking forward to Battlefield 2042 (looks insane not going to lie) but they need to do better with their monetization practices.

Well, I too be honest don't have problem with their ads showing up in f2p games. But the game you have mentioned, battlefield 2042 is AAA game, so obviously they will not play with its fanbase. Afterall, they will charge heavy for those games.

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, I too be honest don't have problem with their ads showing up in f2p games. But the game you have mentioned, battlefield 2042 is AAA game, so obviously they will not play with its fanbase. Afterall, they will charge heavy for those games.

Seriously, when ads pops up in free games, the player doesn't have any rights whatsoever to complain about it. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's not all about saying that they would make use of Next Gen technology to revive these games, it's all about getting it down as they says they would because we can't really trust these guys with just the word of their mouth.