Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

8 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, yeah after dead space 3 it was a long break, and they were about to release the 4th edition with completely new assets and features. They just wanted to utilise their earlier fanbase to make some money by enabling such transactions. 😆

Yeah - But the backlash saw them abandon the 4th game because they were planning on using even more aggressive microtransaction practices. At least, that's if I'm remembering it correctly.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - But the backlash saw them abandon the 4th game because they were planning on using even more aggressive microtransaction practices. At least, that's if I'm remembering it correctly.

The backlash was bound to happen. I must say EA had taken very bold decision. But that really backfired them. Instead of such silly transaction, they could have sell the game having higher price, one time for all.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Seriously - it would have just easily ended bad for them and I'm very sure that they saw it coming which was why they most likely pulled the plug. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - it would have just easily ended bad for them and I'm very sure that they saw it coming which was why they most likely pulled the plug. 

Haha. They were too fast to acknowledge their mistakes. And abandoned the launch of the game. Hopefully, their next game releases hadn't contained that much of microtransactions. I hope, the revival of DS4 would be converted to user friendly with less microtransactions. 😊

39 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Haha. They were too fast to acknowledge their mistakes. And abandoned the launch of the game. Hopefully, their next game releases hadn't contained that much of microtransactions. I hope, the revival of DS4 would be converted to user friendly with less microtransactions. 😊

Seriously - I believe that there is always a possibility that they are going to stick to what we know they be very familiar with doing now. It's why people don't put much trust on them.

On 8/28/2021 at 12:23 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - I believe that there is always a possibility that they are going to stick to what we know they be very familiar with doing now. It's why people don't put much trust on them.

I have faith in them. I mean, yeah they might have done some mistakes, but that doesn't mean that they will repeat that again. I am hopeful that they will fix the issue and will respect the gamers sentiments.

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I have faith in them. I mean, yeah they might have done some mistakes, but that doesn't mean that they will repeat that again. I am hopeful that they will fix the issue and will respect the gamers sentiments.

Seriously, you might as well be the only gamer right now to have faith and trust in EA or Ubisoft. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you might as well be the only gamer right now to have faith and trust in EA or Ubisoft. 

Yeah might be. They for a long time had dominated the gaming industry. No doubt I am their big fan. what they have done was wrong, but I am still their games freak. So yeah, if they release good games with less such money sucking strategy, I will be surely go with them ☺️

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah might be. They for a long time had dominated the gaming industry. No doubt I am their big fan. what they have done was wrong, but I am still their games freak. So yeah, if they release good games with less such money sucking strategy, I will be surely go with them ☺️

I hear you mate and it's totally understandable how you feel towards EA and Ubisoft. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for their next release. 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:42 PM, Razor1911 said:

The backlash was bound to happen. I must say EA had taken very bold decision. But that really backfired them. Instead of such silly transaction, they could have sell the game having higher price, one time for all.

But then they'd still get the same backlash because they'd also be seen as greedy for making a move like that.

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I hear you mate and it's totally understandable how you feel towards EA and Ubisoft. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for their next release. 

That's what we can do as of now. I may sound skeptical, but that much I love their games. I am playing their games from my childhood, and surely a big fan of them since then. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's what we can do as of now. I may sound skeptical, but that much I love their games. I am playing their games from my childhood, and surely a big fan of them since then. 

Yeah - they are big company that have got their hands into a lot of games and that gamers can't stay out even with all their fuck ups. 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:04 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - they are big company that have got their hands into a lot of games and that gamers can't stay out even with all their fuck ups. 

The f*CK ups I hardly knew before discussing here. I didn't played many of their games which were having those annoying microtransactions features, like UFC or never bought anything in FUT in FIFA. That's totally optional for us to go with the money or play without paying. 

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The f*CK ups I hardly knew before discussing here. I didn't played many of their games which were having those annoying microtransactions features, like UFC or never bought anything in FUT in FIFA. That's totally optional for us to go with the money or play without paying. 

Well - They always believe that we don't really have a choice no matter what happens or what they do because we still end up coming back for more of their shitty production. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well - They always believe that we don't really have a choice no matter what happens or what they do because we still end up coming back for more of their shitty production. 

Well they do have some pretty hardcore fanbois that will defend them to the death so they think that most of us have that same kind of unwavering loyalty which really isn't the case.