Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I played Mirrors Edge and it's really good.  In my opinion the best game on this list among what I have played myself.

The only experiences or Dragonage are with Inquisition and a little bit of 2.  I've heard a lot of people really hate the changes made in Dragonage 2 and some seem to prefer them but I can't really say.

I played Command & Conquer General's, although I personally think Red Alert 2 was better.

I've played one or two versions of Sim City but not extensively.

EA Sports can for most part go fuck themselves although I did like some of the Tiger Woods PGA games.

I'd take the old Burnout games over Need for Speed.  I like the customisation in NFS but I think Burnout had the more fun classic arcade format.

I never played Dead Space and I probably should.

The Sims never appealed to me.

I hated Battlefield 3 because the campaign was a goddamn joke.  Even in the multiplayer I found myself spending my time just running around until I either got shot or run over.  Not to mention pay-to-win battlepack economy that everybody seemed to inexplicably ignore.

I never played Mass Effect, but I fully intend to play the new remastered version once I get enough green together.

You actually have a good history with EA games compared to some who aren't into most EA games. 

You should try and get some of Mass Effect as I'm sure you'd like it. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I played only a few of those games mentioned in the video. Obviously, EA has numerous games which were popular. I had played Mirror edge and dead space, rest all are outdated ones. 

You didn't get to play any of their Battlefield games till now? 

They have Battlefield 2042 coming out soon. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You didn't get to play any of their Battlefield games till now? 

They have Battlefield 2042 coming out soon. 

Was battlefield included in that video? I had played many other games that were not included there. Like FIFA or NBA 2k17. I played some of the battlefield series, not each one of them. 😊

10 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Was battlefield included in that video? I had played many other games that were not included there. Like FIFA or NBA 2k17. I played some of the battlefield series, not each one of them. 😊

Yeah - There are so many other Electronic Arts games that aren't included in the YouTube video. If all EA games are forced in the video, it's going to be a very long watch. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You actually have a good history with EA games compared to some who aren't into most EA games. 

You should try and get some of Mass Effect as I'm sure you'd like it. 

Most of us older gamers do have lots of experience with EA games and it's because we know first-hand the great games they can create if they really put in the effort, is why we're so hard on them.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Most of us older gamers do have lots of experience with EA games and it's because we know first-hand the great games they can create if they really put in the effort, is why we're so hard on them.

Seriously - It's actually why it's very painful and difficult for a lot of us to understand because we have actually seen and experienced their good side, only to be shown the selfish side only now. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There are so many other Electronic Arts games that aren't included in the YouTube video. If all EA games are forced in the video, it's going to be a very long watch. 

They have got wide variety of games, no doubt. They have touched almost all genre of games. Starting from sport, action, RPG or even racing. 😆 They have excelled in each of the fields. 

23 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

They have got wide variety of games, no doubt. They have touched almost all genre of games. Starting from sport, action, RPG or even racing. 😆 They have excelled in each of the fields. 

Exactly - I think that they were selective with the games they pointed out in the video just to cover all the genres. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I think that they were selective with the games they pointed out in the video just to cover all the genres. 

Interestingly, most of the games that mentioned in the video were small games. I mean, EA is famous for it's AAA games, I wonder anybody would have played all these games ever. Lol. 😆

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Interestingly, most of the games that mentioned in the video were small games. I mean, EA is famous for it's AAA games, I wonder anybody would have played all these games ever. Lol. 😆

You might be surprised if someone poops up with proof of having played all EA's AAA games. There are gamers who are very deep with playing games. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You might be surprised if someone poops up with proof of having played all EA's AAA games. There are gamers who are very deep with playing games. 

Hmm I do understand that. Actually what I meant was, I wonder if anybody has played all the games that mentioned in the video. Even There are some games which I never heard of earlier prior to watching that video. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm I do understand that. Actually what I meant was, I wonder if anybody has played all the games that mentioned in the video. Even There are some games which I never heard of earlier prior to watching that video. 😆

There is a possibility that the one who made the videos must have already played them in order to really have something to say about them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a possibility that the one who made the videos must have already played them in order to really have something to say about them. 

Then that video must be completely biased. Mentioning only the games which he already played or liked. Such videos should contain the list of games that gamers have voted to be at top. 

In many videos, I have seen people uploading biased comments. Which I think is not an ethical thing to do. 😏

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Then that video must be completely biased. Mentioning only the games which he already played or liked. Such videos should contain the list of games that gamers have voted to be at top. 

In many videos, I have seen people uploading biased comments. Which I think is not an ethical thing to do. 😏

Well, a YouTube channel owner would most likely publish what he or she could be able to cover adequately in order to avoid having so many unanswered questions in the comments section. 

On 9/8/2021 at 3:58 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually why it's very painful and difficult for a lot of us to understand because we have actually seen and experienced their good side, only to be shown the selfish side only now. 

It burns me to my core and it's not like they can't do it but they choose to focus on being consistent in selected areas such as their microtransaction systems. Have you ever noticed they haven't failed yet?